All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 14-05-2009, 05:19 PM

wecaz is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up E51 SIP(Internet) call and Voice call issue

Hi,
I have configured SIP profiles in my lovely E51. I used to make a lot of SIP calls using wifi connection. It works great. But I have a problem.

In a scenario when I am in a Internet call and an incoming voice call arrives, and if at this moment I press any key, the phone hangs and restarts.

If I do not press any key untill incoming call is missed, my SIP call continues and phone works perfectly.

What can be the issue? Thanks in advance.
And yes, I am using my original old firmware because earlier I didn't feel any need to upgrade.

Device Details:
Model: E51-1
Device Software Version:
29-09-2007
Type: RM-244
Nokia E51 (231.01)

Old 10-09-2009, 05:27 AM

mobiletech is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wecaz View Post
Hi,
I have configured SIP profiles in my lovely E51. I used to make a lot of SIP calls using wifi connection. It works great. But I have a problem.

In a scenario when I am in a Internet call and an incoming voice call arrives, and if at this moment I press any key, the phone hangs and restarts.

If I do not press any key untill incoming call is missed, my SIP call continues and phone works perfectly.

What can be the issue? Thanks in advance.
And yes, I am using my original old firmware because earlier I didn't feel any need to upgrade.

Device Details:
Model: E51-1
Device Software Version:
29-09-2007
Type: RM-244
Nokia E51 (231.01)
I am having a similar problem with the phone dropping incoming calls on the same SIP device. Does anyone have a solution???

RS
Ads

Old 10-09-2009, 09:57 AM

wecaz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiletech View Post
I am having a similar problem with the phone dropping incoming calls on the same SIP device. Does anyone have a solution???

RS
Hello, My problem is specific to a scenario when I am in a SIP call and one incoming call arrives from GSM network. If I try to perform any operation on My Nokia E51 at this moment, E51 hangs and restarts.

I avoid doing anything until incoming GSM call is missed and I continue talking in SIP call.