All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 03-07-2004, 08:29 AM

strayan is on a distinguished road
realplayer volume & headphone amp

Whilst the playback volume of mp3's is astounding, playback or .rm using realplayer is WAY to soft. As far as I see it, there are only two options, either buy a mini headphone amp or a pair of Etymotic ER-6 Isolator Headphones (the later option being my preference). I've heard that their is another version of realplayer available for the n-gage, could anyone tell me whether the output volume is increase after installing the new version of realplayer or offer me any other possible options to increase the volume of realplayer?

Old 03-07-2004, 08:55 AM

blindpilot is on a distinguished road
i dont know bout the volume output but the headphones you talk bout quite dont do it for me and i think it would be better either a buy and amp (which may be a little expensive http://www.headphone.com/layout.php?...&subTopicID=27) or make one (http://www.headwize.com/projects/sho...=cmoy2_prj.htm which can be fit into a tin can and look really neet) me i havent get all the parts to make my cmoy but my sony MDR V350 sound pretty good whit the n-gage but into headphone talk im really looking foward to the sonorix headphones http://www.sonorix.com/%7Etven/eng/p...roduct_bap.php but till now they only have the mp3 player all headset all in one and the n-gage mp3 player its pretty good alredy so it just matter of time they make just the head set

Old 03-07-2004, 10:41 AM

This is the amp I'd get: http://www.boostaroo.com/

However, my reasoning suggests that there are two options, either increase the volume using an amp

or

isolate the sound and cancel out background noise, in which case I wouldn't actually need to turn the volume up. Hence my favouring of the Etymotic ER-6 Isolator Headphones.

Those Sonrix headphones will never be released, I've been following them since the Company was called "openbrain" a few years back. I think the battery life would be woeful on them as well. I don't like the recharging docking station.

Old 21-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Gregor

loopset

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayan
This is the amp I'd get: http://www.boostaroo.com/

However, my reasoning suggests that there are two options, either increase the volume using an amp

or

isolate the sound and cancel out background noise, in which case I wouldn't actually need to turn the volume up. Hence my favouring of the Etymotic ER-6 Isolator Headphones.

Those Sonrix headphones will never be released, I've been following them since the Company was called "openbrain" a few years back. I think the battery life would be woeful on them as well. I don't like the recharging docking station.
I have a 6600 and I've found out that if you go to enhancement in use in the settings menu and change it from headset to loopset the volume of the headphone is much louder. Im not sure if this is the same with ngage though

Old 22-09-2004, 07:15 AM

Thanks, still not enough for listening on the bus though.

Old 15-11-2008, 12:55 PM

hakkai999 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor View Post
I have a 6600 and I've found out that if you go to enhancement in use in the settings menu and change it from headset to loopset the volume of the headphone is much louder. Im not sure if this is the same with ngage though
Heheheh i just registered just to thank you on the loopset thing! now i can really enjoy my mp3s

Old 03-12-2008, 08:06 AM

kuttimathan is on a distinguished road
i want a ngage qd

pls.. contact me.. i am tamil nadu india. want ngage qd.. 9894065516 contact

Old 25-08-2009, 02:35 AM

9obama9xyz is on a distinguished road
Marked! I will come back to check this soon!thanks a lot.:-)
simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France - Credit immobilier de France, simulation credit immobilier. Résultat mitigé pour le crédit immobilier de France.simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France
Ads

Old 07-09-2009, 02:57 AM

rumani is on a distinguished road
i'll go read some reviews abt this earpiece, got link to that shop?
financement automobile | simulation credit | comparatif taux pret auto | calcul voiture une simulation crédit auto, le souscripteur doit remplir des renseignements financement automobile | simulation credit | comparatif taux pret auto | calcul voiture