I found many gadget owners asked this kind of questions – “How to rip DVD to my iPod/iPhone/Zune/PSP/etc ?” and “I tried to put videos on my iPod, but it always turned up some errors”.
Actually, these are common issues for digital players as different players support different video formats, and if your want to play DVD movie with your gadget, you also need to rip DVD to video formats that your gadget support. In order to solve this issue, you can download a program that supports DVD ripping and another program that supports video conversion.
There are many this kind of suppliers on Google, just find what you need. Here I would like to recommend a comprehensive program that can rip DVD and also convert video, and it also provides some useful video editing features such as Video Clip, Screen Crop, etc.
Aimersoft Video Converter Pro
This software called Aimersoft Video Converter Pro, it can convert both DVD and video, see the “Add Video” and “Load DVD” button.
Follow the easiest steps to rip DVD and convert video
1. “Add Video” or “Load DVD”
2. Select output format by click “Profile” drop list
3. “Start” conversion.
Or you can get advanced parameter setting or effect editing after you “Add Video”.
Here, I will use it to cut clips from a DVD and a Video file respectively then merge them into one video file.
1. Choose the video file you want to use then click the “scissor” in the “Edit Region”, you will see the window below. Customize the clips and press OK.
2. Do it again to DVD title you want to use.
3. You will see three Segments below the original video and DVD files in the main interface (see the first picture). Press “Ctrl”+choose the three Segments, then click “merge” (the second button in the “Edit Region”).
4. Select output format.
5. Start conversion.
You can see its integrated guide from here
: Remember to use “merge” when you want to convert all DVD titles to one video file.