All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 22-11-2008, 10:02 AM

ChaosFire is on a distinguished road
Need Project-Idea Support

Hello,
I have an idea-concept & am working on it as a personal project, which i really want to implement in my university,in Nigeria.

It aims to bring about a way to fuse the physical & digital worlds in nigeria through web-based &mobile technlogies - to enhance&re-define peoples lives,whilst improving the (poor) state of technlogy in my university.

It visualizes how people will be connecting not only with one&other , but also with every place&thing in my university ;eventually nigeria,&the world around them.

I'm looking for the best way to get support for the project.,without the idea being copied or stolen.
While the major telecoms operators in my country would probably be the best choice, they won't care about this project if it were proposed to them -since their all about how to make quick money at the expense of millions of nigerians,even if it means impoverishing their lives.

I'm quite fed up with the messed up state of technology in my university .. as of the newspapers of tuesday - they don't even rank in the top 20 in Africa. And their one of the top 5 in Nigeria. How sad.
I know my project concept can help improve things, especially in terms of technology and bettering the lives of nigerians (in my university first).

I was hoping a company like Nokia , Apple, Google, or Microsoft ,etc, might be interested in supporting my idea. But i'm not sure 'how exactly' to contact them.

David.