- I have tried using PC Suite Versions 1.5.8 and 1.5.26.
- I have recently upgraded the firmware of my G900
- I have tried synching contacts only or bookmarks only and other items individually
- I have tried using a new XP users and a new Outlook profile and data file
- Error message in PC Suite is "Synchronisation Failed"
- I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times
- I am using Windows XP SP3 (but have also tried and failed with Windows XP SP2)
- I am using Outlook 2003 SP3
- It works only on another computer running the same OS and version of Outlook (unfortunately that computer is not mine).
Nothing seems to work.
I am about to tear my hair out.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Here is a copy of the output from the various log files.
- 20081106 14:10:32.640 [GE.SMSCOM.ERROR]   [CTCSyncMgmtSCOM::CreateSession TCSyncMgmtSCOM.cpp:203] Could not get ISCSyncMLProvider [COM error:
(0x80004001) Not implemented]
- 20081106 14:02:50.390 [GE.HOOKSTART.ERROR]   [CTCHookStarter::CreateCommandLine TCHookStarter.cpp:464] Unable to fetch current directory value
from registry key: SOFTWARE\Sony Ericsson\PC Connectivity Suite\Notifier/InstallPath
- 20081106 14:02:13.593 [GE.SPECIFICUSB.ERROR]   [DeviceUtils::GetRegistryValueByKey DeviceUtils.cpp:23] Could not get value. Error: 13
- 20081106 14:02:13.593 [GE.SPECIFICUSB.ERROR]   [DeviceUtils::IsUsbMassStorage DeviceUtils.cpp:48] Could not get service