All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 18-04-2008, 12:48 PM

markyirish2008 is on a distinguished road
help my n91

well the thing is i was updateing my nokia n91 from the laptop had usb on but my fone want dead when i was doing the updateing it i thought it was the battery so i got a new one and a new charger but still wont work or power on i checked everything dont no what to do hope u can help thanks

Old 23-05-2008, 08:26 AM

unovno is on a distinguished road
Stereo bluetooth for N91 8GB

Tell me which is the best stereo Bluetooth for my N91 8GB mobile and the price of the bluetooth and where to get? Pls reply immediately.............

Old 29-07-2008, 04:50 AM

rdcontractor is on a distinguished road
Tutorial for N91 8gb

I formatted the hard disk of my n91-8gb and since then the contents of the tutorial file are lost. How to get back the tutorial? If you have the contents, please post the link and the procedure. The tutorial icon on the phone shows "no data". I will appreciate if you can help.

Old 30-10-2008, 07:30 AM

inder21 is on a distinguished road
nokia n91

If I go to the menu, it freezes, and if I try to read a message or see a picture, it freezes. This all started (1 week ago) when I put a video that I downloaded from the internet to the hard drive and tried to watch it. After that it freezed.
I had to reboot it, and after that, all my programs/etc. were gone from the startup screen. However, If I go to the menu or somewhere else, the N91 ''freezes'' (doesn't do a thing, just shows the background), but when I press the red button (un-call or something?), the phone goes to the start. If I go to gallery or something else that SHOULD work, they doesn't. Is that 'cause the phone is trying to open the menu? Should I bring my N91 to someone who can fix it? I've updated the firmware, but that doesn't work. Also, I've tried to delete the video with PC Suite, but the videos directory is empty.

Help would be very appreciated. And sorry about bad english.

Old 30-10-2008, 09:23 AM

rdcontractor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafe View Post
I've been preparing to write an N91 real world article (I'm still going to). One of the thing I wanted to do was offer to answer any question people might have at the tail end of the review. However there's no reason I can't include some of these in the article itself. I'm also limited time wise... so if you have any N91 questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.
Can you upload the contents of the entire hard drive of n91 8gb (without any personal data what-so-ever) I mean the contents of a new N91.

Old 30-10-2008, 03:37 PM

inder21 is on a distinguished road
n91

no,i can't i try to hard restore but its not working for me.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:10 PM

steve357 is on a distinguished road
how do i enable my themes because after i apply them it goes back to default theme my version is
V1.00.028.14
29-03-06
RM-43

and give me the latest firmware because i checked in nokia in the links here it does not work so just upload it somewhere else.. please help

Old 27-02-2009, 02:27 PM

sms2sand is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

hello, i use N91 n since sum days themes installed do not appear in application manager(not a single),so i cant delete(uninstall) them.

But I managed to uninstall those themes by deleting them from the hard disk using my phone as "Mass Storage" device, but the themes remain on the log in App.Manager and if you try to reinstall them you get the message "unable to install file".

I was wondering is there a way to clear the log so that the theme can be reinstalled or any other solution.. wat do u think is the problem???

my application manager was working properly before n then suddenly it started giving this problem.
plzzzz help!!!

Old 01-03-2009, 11:09 AM

jubaer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafe View Post
I've been preparing to write an N91 real world article (I'm still going to). One of the thing I wanted to do was offer to answer any question people might have at the tail end of the review. However there's no reason I can't include some of these in the article itself. I'm also limited time wise... so if you have any N91 questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.
Dear Sir

I'm looking MS Office File viwer on N91. Can you offer me?

Old 04-09-2009, 05:45 AM

busteroff is on a distinguished road
hi!

im wondering, how can i format the phone memory of my N91.. i wish you could help me.. thanks a lot..

Old 05-09-2009, 06:12 PM

Dushy4 is on a distinguished road
well,,, dialing *#7370# formats the phone memory and reinstall os but you will lose the data......

Old 08-05-2010, 02:26 PM

phoenix25 is on a distinguished road
can't stream via youtube just recently.. realplayer and services/web settings are in sync though...what must have gone wrong? could it be malware or something?

Old 10-10-2010, 12:03 PM

amirali2008 is on a distinguished road
low ringer volume of N91

me using N91 since long there is a problem it has low speaker/ ringer volume and some time i lose some calls due to low ringer volume.
is there any software and procedure to enhance ringer volume quality of N91,
i already updated my n91 software by nokia software updater but the ringer volume is still unsatisfied.how to it can be enhanced plz hep me
Ads