All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 11-03-2008, 06:09 PM

anth619 is on a distinguished road
Can some1 explain the debranding of a n95 8gb

Ive tried to do it but the software isnt recognizing the phone when i connect it.?

How long does it take to debrand the phone, can some1 post screenshots and a detailed description,

(Ive looked at the sticky)

And it seems easy but im afraid to wreck my phone!

EDIT - Done some searching and found a good thread! thanks board

Last edited by anth619; 11-03-2008 at 06:17 PM.

Old 15-03-2008, 06:31 PM

pa49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by anth619 View Post
Ive tried to do it but the software isnt recognizing the phone when i connect it.?

How long does it take to debrand the phone, can some1 post screenshots and a detailed description,

(Ive looked at the sticky)

And it seems easy but im afraid to wreck my phone!

EDIT - Done some searching and found a good thread! thanks board
Check out my blog
www.blogn95.blogspot.com

Old 17-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

kontraband is on a distinguished road
hey, if your gonna pimp your blog here, at least give some more of a pointer on it that he/she may be able to use.. .

i.e. which part of your blog, rather than getting him/her to read the lot.

Old 18-03-2008, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontraband View Post
hey, if your gonna pimp your blog here, at least give some more of a pointer on it that he/she may be able to use.. .

i.e. which part of your blog, rather than getting him/her to read the lot.
Ok! Ok!
Look at the part about debranding!

Old 18-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

kontraband is on a distinguished road
I was in a good mood last night clearly... I saw a couple of post suggestingon people checking out your blog... why dont you just stick 'check out my blog for more nokia info' in your sig file, then your posts will be more relevant and you can still get your advertising. (so long as your posts ARE relevant and you dont do a zippiracer!)

Old 18-03-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontraband View Post
I was in a good mood last night clearly... I saw a couple of post suggestingon people checking out your blog... why dont you just stick 'check out my blog for more nokia info' in your sig file, then your posts will be more relevant and you can still get your advertising. (so long as your posts ARE relevant and you dont do a zippiracer!)
Sorry, but, I don't know what you are refering to by 'advertising'.
I don't tout for traffic for my blog.
All the info on the blog has been obtained by hard work and effort over many years of experience with many different formats and platforms and a sincere wish to assist those that would like to avail themselves of this knowledge.
I always invite feed-back and never ignore comments or suggestions and if you have read the responses that my blog entries have received you will know that there are some happy 'readers' as a result of what they have learned.
My blog has been widely cross linked to sites of high esteem (modesty forbids me from mentioning them by name, but a google will find them) and has been often quoted (especially in regard to battery charging and usage).
All my 'see my blog posts' are relevant to the questions in the threads and I would not dream of simply 'pimping' my blog, as you put it.
I can assure you that I do not normally rise to defend my blog, as I would rather that it speaks for itself, however, on this occassion I feel it necessary in order to make the above points clear.
If the blog cannot be taken and read with the good spirit and grace in which it is written, then I shall not bother to regularly peruse and answer the threads on this forum which I have done for the last twelve months.
If my blog irks anyone, then don't refer to it or read it, but allow others the free access without the comments. Some find it useful.

Old 18-03-2008, 02:57 PM

3Shirts is on a distinguished road
Advertising means putting links to your blog without context just to get hits. If you have an article about debranding that is relevant and helpful, link directly to it.
Ads