All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 14-12-2007, 11:41 AM

alansmithy is on a distinguished road
Post to Flickr - t-mobile - System Error 200

I have upgraded to the v20 firmware and am trying to upload photos to flickr from the gallery. Soon after I get the message about uploading in the background, I get an error message 'system error 200' and the post fails to upload. It worked yesterday over my wifi connection, but I am currently trying to post from work via my t-mobile internet connection (I went for an unlimited data tariff).

Anybody come across this message before? Is it a network message? Is it t-mobile doing something naughty to prevent uploading?
Ads

Old 14-12-2007, 12:02 PM

chrsfrwll is on a distinguished road
T-Mobile is fine (I use it). Have you set the settings in ShareOnline to enable access to T-Mobile access point or is it set up for your home wifi?

Old 14-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

kontraband is on a distinguished road
its a network message.... when you move networks you need to change the setting in flickr uploader accordingly.

Old 14-12-2007, 12:15 PM

I have had partial success - by getting t-mobile to re-send the web'n'walk connection settings (might have had problems with getting the right ones back on after de-branding and fw upgrade). So I no longer get the System Error message, but now I just get a loss of network coverage message someway trhough posting - despite having a strong 3-d signal indicated on standby. Ho hum, more playing about required, but thanks for confirming t-mobile should be OK, as I can rule that out.

Old 14-12-2007, 01:00 PM

Update - it now turns out that I am being denied access to Flickr upload because I currently have a t-mobile Content Lock on my account. Despite signing up as significantly older than 18 and saying the phone was for my use, I now have to go through another layer of admin to get that sorted out! Out of interest, once I get that sorted, what's the best version of Share Online to use - v.2.0 or the 3.0 beta?

Old 14-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

kontraband is on a distinguished road
cant comment on best version as only use the 2.0 at the moment and dont have any problems with it.

Old 14-12-2007, 01:35 PM

chrsfrwll is on a distinguished road
V3.0 beta adds the following over v2.0

Ability to change Privacy setting
Commenting in feeds
Subscribing to feeds