All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 07-04-2003, 10:04 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
New: MotoRacer for P800 - Motorbike Game

MotoRacer is now avilable for the P800. This is a motorbike racing game for Digital Red and was previously available for Series 60. 8 tracks and different bikes feature in this 3D game. The game cna be purchased via Handango.

Author Notes:
MotoRacer 3D is the first RunTime 3D game published by Digital-Red on Sony-Ericsson P80x devices. The development of the game took a period of more than half a year, which has gained players' broad attention during the development process.

The top magic motordrome of the world
MotoRacer 3D collets 8 top and magic motordromes, which are designed in according to the real condition, so players have more realistic sense.

Entering into different motorcades and changing your own motorcar
There are 6 sets of motorcars with different performance for users to choose. These motorcars' mobility and acceleration has their strong points each.

The sports showing full of manipulation sense
In the game, players should not only handle the motorcar to win fast, but also flexibly manipulate combining his their own motorcar's performance.

Sound effect
There are fast and powerful background music and vivid motor sound effect in the game, which build the real audition atmosphere for the players' mobile phone.

Excellent vision effect
MotoRacer 3D embeds the 3D engine- Dragon Bone for S60, which is developed by Digital-Red itself. So the game best displays the motion and luxuriance of motor sport thoroughly. Multifarious Alpha effect let players feel the best dazzling effect of P80x Mobile phone.

Old 17-05-2003, 05:40 PM

I'm having trouble to install it.

Can u help me?

Old 12-04-2007, 06:03 PM
rohidas

Question Problem opening motoracer.

Hi, I have motoracer installed in my mobile. but when i try to open it , it gives a column which asks for some data as input.

I just dont know what the input has to be, can u help me plz..

thanks.
rohidas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;83781
MotoRacer is now avilable for the P800. This is a motorbike racing game for Digital Red and was previously available for Series 60. 8 tracks and different bikes feature in this 3D game. The game cna be purchased via Handango.

Author Notes:
MotoRacer 3D is the first RunTime 3D game published by Digital-Red on Sony-Ericsson P80x devices. The development of the game took a period of more than half a year, which has gained players' broad attention during the development process.

The top magic motordrome of the world
MotoRacer 3D collets 8 top and magic motordromes, which are designed in according to the real condition, so players have more realistic sense.

Entering into different motorcades and changing your own motorcar
There are 6 sets of motorcars with different performance for users to choose. These motorcars' mobility and acceleration has their strong points each.

The sports showing full of manipulation sense
In the game, players should not only handle the motorcar to win fast, but also flexibly manipulate combining his their own motorcar's performance.

Sound effect
There are fast and powerful background music and vivid motor sound effect in the game, which build the real audition atmosphere for the players' mobile phone.

Excellent vision effect
MotoRacer 3D embeds the 3D engine- Dragon Bone for S60, which is developed by Digital-Red itself. So the game best displays the motion and luxuriance of motor sport thoroughly. Multifarious Alpha effect let players feel the best dazzling effect of P80x Mobile phone.
Ads