All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 22-11-2006, 06:11 PM

ecacofonix is on a distinguished road
Your opinion about .mobi sites

Hi folks,

I was viewing your discussions in some of these forums, very interesting & useful....

I also thought I'd check with you guys whether you have tried viewing from mobiles the newly launched .mobi sites - that is, sites adapted for viewing on mobiles...

I co-ordinate a .mobi directory of sites @ Mobinomy, and am currently collecting views and opinions from mobile forums such as these for users' experience of .mobi sites (for reference, you can find a good list of .mobi sites at Mobinomy...)...I'm specifically interested in the ease of navigation and information collection while using .mobi sites from a mobile phone, as well as any other inputs you might feel are relevant in this regard, possibly from different mobile handsets such as Nokia, Samsung, LG, SE, Motorola etc...I hope to publish these results soon at the site.

Well, since this is a symbian forum, I am keen on getting inputs in this regard from Symbian, but comments from non-symbians are welcome as well...

It'll be good if members could post their opinions in this post, or aletrnatively, I'd request your views to be sent to me ( info at mobinomy dot com)...many thanks for your patience, and I hope this note is not a bother

I look fwd to your inputs, have a nice day

NS @ Mobinomy - for the mobile economy