i have big problem to connect my N80 to my toyota cbluetooth car kit
Toyota says that "N serie are not compatable" without telling me why...
Nokia says "You don't have a nokia toolkit"... Of course i bought a toyota one.
Is Nokia selling cars ? I don't think so...
Is it a bug in the S60 bluetooth stack ? I'd like to understand why it cannot work..
This is what i do to trying to connect..
- I enable on the N80 bluetooth visibility ON and bluetooth ON
- I go to connected deviced (it is empty) and select NEW device
- My phone is scanning and finds TOYOTA
- I select TOYOTA
- (voice command) the carkit says "Pairing in progress, give 1234 as key when prompted"
- On the N80 i am asked to enter the key -> i enter 1234
- (voice command) the carkit says "Pairing complete" and next "connecting in progress"
- On the N80 i get the message to allow this device to be connected allways (yes, no) -> i choose YES (when choosing NO there is no difference).
- On the N80 the TOYOTA device is in the list, there is an icon to be seen indicating the device is autorised
- Still the carkit is saying "connecting in progress"
- After a while, the carkit says "connecting failed"
When i select TOYOTA from the list and do CONNECT, the N80 gives an error "unable to connect bluetooth device"
So pairing is ok, it is populated in the list. Only the connect fails. What could this be ?
Is anybody got the problem (i think yes) but is it solved or is there any chance ?