All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 18-08-2006, 04:40 PM

exhilway is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Nokia 6630 slowed down....!

Hi Dudes! I need your help recently my Nokia 6630 64 MB MMC Card was not detected and I purchased 512 MB Card...Now the problem which I am facing is my phone is slightly slowed down....When I send message it takes 3 or 4 seconds more...Song some times stops for a second and then starts again....and when I write sms sometime nothing is displayed on the screen then all what I had typed just get typed with lightening speed...also when I receive a call and my .mp3 ringtone starts it also sometimes stops for a second and then it continues....Is this problem serious...It never happened....

I want to know the reason of these delays...! Help! My phone is having 336 MB Free....

Last edited by exhilway; 18-08-2006 at 04:43 PM.
Ads

Old 19-08-2006, 05:41 PM

thepawn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by exhilway
Hi Dudes! I need your help recently my Nokia 6630 64 MB MMC Card was not detected and I purchased 512 MB Card...Now the problem which I am facing is my phone is slightly slowed down....When I send message it takes 3 or 4 seconds more...Song some times stops for a second and then starts again....and when I write sms sometime nothing is displayed on the screen then all what I had typed just get typed with lightening speed...also when I receive a call and my .mp3 ringtone starts it also sometimes stops for a second and then it continues....Is this problem serious...It never happened....

I want to know the reason of these delays...! Help! My phone is having 336 MB Free....

Maybe you have plenty of applications installed. do you have antivirus running in the background? it will slow down your phone as well. If i were you i will uninstall unimportant applications.

Old 19-08-2006, 05:47 PM

nj7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepawn
Maybe you have plenty of applications installed. do you have antivirus running in the background? it will slow down your phone as well. If i were you i will uninstall unimportant applications.
Agree. Or a very slow card... Because a 512Mb is not reason for that. Nor even a 1Gb card.

Old 20-08-2006, 01:15 AM

zion1016 is on a distinguished road
goto log settings and make your log duration 1day only and if you are using your MMC for massaging, change it to phone memory,

Old 20-08-2006, 08:59 AM

Jozurr is on a distinguished road
Head over to http://nokiaseries60.blogspot.com and on the main page there is a full list to speed up your 6630, do that and it should be better!

Last edited by Jozurr; 20-08-2006 at 11:09 AM.