All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 29-09-2004, 01:11 PM
kimimaro

Problem about 6600 wavs and midi

The wavs that I have receive from my nearest Mobile shop is so clear and loud but the wav that I convert from Mp3 is not loud enough and so is my Midis. Most of the time I could not even hear them without setting it to vibrate. Is there any way that I can make the wavs and midi in my 6600 louder? Or what program should i use in my com before sending them via blue tooth to my handphone? Please reply thanks.
Ads

Old 12-10-2004, 04:44 PM

ripley is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimimaro
The wavs that I have receive from my nearest Mobile shop is so clear and loud but the wav that I convert from Mp3 is not loud enough and so is my Midis. Most of the time I could not even hear them without setting it to vibrate. Is there any way that I can make the wavs and midi in my 6600 louder? Or what program should i use in my com before sending them via blue tooth to my handphone? Please reply thanks.

you can try dBpowerAmp, set it to 8 bit, 16000hz, 1mono or ur not still satisfied with the loud try to adjust to higher... this is for wav tones.