All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 10-10-2004, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator

jw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget
one problem with the site at the moment is the adult content being displayed with the latest themes , im not the first one to comment on this and for people looking at work or at home with family its just not on .The first time it happened to me my wife and two kids were in the room , i clicked on latest themes and turned round to watch the tv while it loaded in and the wife went ape s*$t on me and when i looked there was a naked teen theme sitting right next to a winnie the pooh piglet theme , now thats a bit sick and the wife is keeping a carefull eye on me Now dont get me wrong im not a prude and most of us do have a look at the adult section from time to time (allthough some of them were getting a bit close to the mark but i guess thats why it was locked ) but will the new site sought this out ?

gadget
It will indeed. Adult content themes can be hidden through a Preferences menu.