All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 18-08-2004, 10:27 PM

jabba is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Do Matrix sites work!

Well I'll soon let you know because I coughed up the cash and joined one or 2!

I think in most cases using these sites is like pulling the arm long and hard on a one arm bandit! That's the static type that doesn't shoot back for you people barking up the wrong tree!

Personally I think part of the problem is these sites give you no confidence as you can't email or contact winners to see if itís all as it looks!
Its not like eBay where you can see some sort of feedback. The only thing you have to go on is a few Thank you so much www.matrix-site.??? for making my dream come true! etc... Do I sound cynical Ha....

I might actuality start one of these sites up myself but on a small scale. E.g. Not a site with 30 plus different types of phone but just a few models only so not to water it down so much.

These lists can get so big from flat screen TV's to TVR's ! well maybe not a TVR but iPod's scooters Playstation which incidentally I'm on a list for also!

Anyway, I'll let you know how I get on soon I hope! I've just referred myself on one list that doubles you referral points if you don't want the *What-ever they happen to be giving away* or should I say, what you're actually purchasing!

I'm not one of these people that use my friends to go to a list I'm on and spend cash to refer me up the list, so I'll be honest and leave that up to you who have taken an interest into the life of a Matrix!

If you do want to spend you hard cash, but not that much of it! And have a go at waiting around on a list watching your name slowly move its way up the list then take a look at these two sites as they cost a bit more but have very short list.

I.e. A P900 list that only needs 15 people to sign up for each phone to be sent out!
http://www.freemobile4u.com/products2.php?43
If you do sign up please enter my referral ID. 4414 on the form when you sign up!

And a very small list only 7 sign-ups required for each PS2 to be sent out.
http://www.tinylists.co.uk/ps2.asp

If you do sign up for the PS2 list please enter my email address on the order when you sign up! APCQ02@dsl.pipex.com

If you can wait a while then these sites look like a good bet!
John