All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 20-05-2004, 07:28 PM

ebarav is on a distinguished road
appointment times

I am going crazy,,, I bluetooth appointments from palm ( ipaq) to the nokia 6600 they are three hours different from the computer and palm times ( they are set at GMT +3 )
Have tried all sotro fo things lige changing computer and palm time ,, just to see,, cancelling daylight saving,, option out of the auto sync on the phone.
THe maddening thing is that if I beam from the phone to the Palm there is NO change in Time.
Anyone got any ideas,, or better still solutions :?

Old 21-05-2004, 05:21 AM

Vamp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarav
I am going crazy,,, I bluetooth appointments from palm ( ipaq) to the nokia 6600 they are three hours different from the computer and palm times ( they are set at GMT +3 )
Have tried all sotro fo things lige changing computer and palm time ,, just to see,, cancelling daylight saving,, option out of the auto sync on the phone.
THe maddening thing is that if I beam from the phone to the Palm there is NO change in Time.
Anyone got any ideas,, or better still solutions :?

U tried changing the palm's GMT +3 to GMT +0 and then send? Or adjust the phones' GMT settings?
Ads