All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 24-03-2011, 02:44 PM

salvosuper is on a distinguished road
headset problem (L870)

Hi everybody,
[The problem]
I'm an owner of a samsung SGH-L870 that time ago was damaged with water thanks to an idiot friend of mine. Since then the phone software is tricked into thinking that the headset is always attached (maybe because of an oxidized pin in the usb port which is used by the headset), and so during calls deactivates the speaker and the microphone which do work (ringtones still play when i have an incoming call).
The only way for me make or receive calls is to actually attach such headset.
[My Failed Solution]
Because the wire alway gets annoyingly entangled, i decided to buy a bluetooth headset but know what? the operating system still thinks i have the cord/usb/like one attached and MUTES every conversation from the bluetooth one, even if its perfectly working (i can respond to calls using the headset button and such..)
[My Question]
I'm not familiar with Symbian OS, but i was wondering, is there any software way to bypass the activation of this headset thing? Like telling the phone "never use usb-connected headsets".
Thanks in advance.

Old 23-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Banned

SDK is on a distinguished road
Thank you, I think this kind of bluetooth headset is a good audio is also very good appearance design is very unique, scud bluetooth headset is a multifunctional wireless headset mobile, novel style, fashionable design, through the computer or other music broadcast equipment, at any time, any place to enjoy music trend

Last edited by SDK; 30-11-2012 at 03:34 AM.