All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 13-02-2010, 10:19 PM

jmurch is on a distinguished road
ghost armor for n97 mini

All,

I usually get Ghost Armor right away on all my phones. They did not have a full or even screen kit for my mini.

I just happen to live in the same town as their corporate office. I made an appt and dropped off my new mini. They designed and installed a full body kit for it and maybe Monday or so will have it for sale on thier site.

This is the best stuff I've ever used, is very resonably priced, and has a lifetime guarantee.

URL is www.ghost-armor.com

Jeff

Old 09-10-2010, 05:52 AM

Obichan is on a distinguished road
That looks kinda cool, but I would want a professional to put it on for me along with some sort of warranty regarding not the armour itself but including that it wont mess up my phone. Also is it easy to remove?

I have had to live life without a phone case the last few weeks after 5 N97 protective cases broke on me. I got sick of the expensive and having to keep looking for them. It is weird because anytime I have had a phone that is actually worth protecting, it has had a case on its whole usage time. Luckily because of years of that, I have become pretty careful with it as I started using cases due to being clumsy, but putting cases on meant it was protected and reminded me to be more careful, so I havent dropped it, but anytime I am using it somewhere with a surface under me that could damage it there is that little voice in the back of my head worring and thinking 'oh nooooo! I am going to drop it!'

Old 09-10-2010, 08:30 AM

dog-man is on a distinguished road
What's the lotion for in the kit?

Cleaning?

How easy is it to remove the back cover to access the battery and sim when using this cover?

I have been looking for something like this for my N97. I have purchased several covers and none have been very useful.

Most fell apart within a couple of months.

dog-man