All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 08-12-2002, 12:10 AM

ruprick the monkeyboy is on a distinguished road
Sync'ing calendar info with MS Outlook

Does anyone know how I can get my 7650 to recognise 'repeat events' in MS Outlook when sync'ing the two with PC Suite? :(
In other words when I sync the phone calendar with Outlook on my PC I don't get the repeated events appear in the phones calendar, these are my work shifts so it is a pain in the butt if I have to manually enter them on the phone individually.
Help Please! :roll:

Old 09-12-2002, 10:13 PM

xzibit is on a distinguished road
looks like you gotta put them in one after the other such a pain but not as much as your thumb when its worn out the joystick ohhhh the blisters will hurt soooo much

Old 10-12-2002, 02:10 AM

Edgedale is on a distinguished road
Hahaha i like when you posted these... "Ohhh the blisters will hurt soooo much" Hahahaah. ohhh it's so funny....

I do have blisters on my thumb the 1st few days when I got my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzibit
looks like you gotta put them in one after the other such a pain but not as much as your thumb when its worn out the joystick ohhhh the blisters will hurt soooo much

"Ask and you will get. Seek and you will find"

Old 28-09-2004, 06:16 PM
pataelmo

Thumbs up Repeats with 3650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgedale
Hahaha i like when you posted these... "Ohhh the blisters will hurt soooo much" Hahahaah. ohhh it's so funny....

I do have blisters on my thumb the 1st few days when I got my phone

I was able to overcome this by only using weekly repeats. The nokia calender doesn't have understand of "Repeat weekly on Mon,Wed,Friday Till later". I understands "Repeat weekly from 9/12/2004". So if you only do weekly or monthly repeating instead of "smart" weekly/monthly repeating, that may help, at least it was how I was able to type in them... while it's a pain to type in each day 5-7 times, it's a lot better than having to do it 30+ times depending on how long the repeat lasts :-P