All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 07-07-2004, 10:19 PM

oo_oozee_oo is on a distinguished road
Question PC suite won't connect

hi to everyone as this is my first post!

been looking round the forums and found some interesting and very helpful stuff so thank you all for that

but,,,,,,,,,,,,, :? i got a problem about PC suite with my 6600. I start the program and it says 'this is the first time you have used the program, blah blah blah, please connect the phone and click ok blah blah'
i have got the bluetooth dongle in and set up, and phone bluetoof on.

clicked OK.

all i have now is a grey screen with all the File, view help menus etc along the top.

Help is saying click Control panel on the toolbar in the PC suite program but i haven't even got a toolbar!

I can use the software that came with the dongle fine but i want PC suite working

please help!

Old 07-07-2004, 10:36 PM
saint angel

[quote=oo_oozee_oo]hi to everyone as this is my first post!

been looking round the forums and found some interesting and very helpful stuff so thank you all for that

but,,,,,,,,,,,,, :? i got a problem about PC suite with my 6600. I start the program and it says 'this is the first time you have used the program, blah blah blah, please connect the phone and click ok blah blah'
i have got the bluetooth dongle in and set up, and phone bluetoof on.

clicked OK.

all i have now is a grey screen with all the File, view help menus etc along the top.

Help is saying click Control panel on the toolbar in the PC suite program but i haven't even got a toolbar!

I can use the software that came with the dongle fine but i want PC suite work

fire walls and anti virus effect it... so stop them and try...it normally works.

Old 07-07-2004, 10:38 PM
saintangel

Smile

fire walls and antivirus normally effect this....
try turning them off and giving it a try..that shoul do it.