All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 23-11-2003, 09:01 PM

waheedrafiq is on a distinguished road
Red face where can i download A920 firmware from ?

HEY GUY'S CAN ANYONE tell me where can i download the firmware from , can anyone email me this firmware that will enable bluetooth and infa red please email me at e-mail removed i will forward this firmware to all who then need this all they have to do is email me

its not iillegal in anyware or form thats because you own the device and the software on it.

GhostDog edit

Its a gray area.The firmware isn't public so AAS will not host any information,links on how to obtain the firmware.Sorry.

Old 01-10-2004, 12:53 AM
criss gsm

a920 2 a925

Quote:
Originally Posted by waheedrafiq
HEY GUY'S CAN ANYONE tell me where can i download the firmware from , can anyone email me this firmware that will enable bluetooth and infa red please email me at e-mail removed i will forward this firmware to all who then need this all they have to do is email me

its not iillegal in anyware or form thats because you own the device and the software on it.

GhostDog edit

Its a gray area.The firmware isn't public so AAS will not host any information,links on how to obtain the firmware.Sorry.
I WOULD LIKE 2 KNOW WHERE TO GET THE FIRMWARE

Old 06-10-2004, 12:11 PM
sfa

Try contacting Motorola instead of shouting in the forums.

Old 23-01-2005, 10:28 AM

asadaziz is on a distinguished road
Need A920 New Firmware For Bluetooth & Infrared

i am also searching for Motoroll A920 Firmware to Upgrade from REL 11.22.00.01 to lastest One. This firmware dont have Bluetooth and Infrared to communicate. Anyone has the lastest firmware pl. send me the link or mail me the details.

I have got this mobile from Australia from my friend , I am transferring Mp3 , JPG from USB cable but whenever i have transferred software from website i am getting the following answer.

This software is not digitally signed in. But from the same side i have downloded the software from nokia 6600 , its properly working . Please guide me what is the problem

Thanks

Regards / Asad Aziz

asadaziz47@gmail.com

Old 28-04-2005, 05:43 PM

jayman1234 is on a distinguished road
hi, could someone please just e-mail me the link to the firmware upgrade at jayman1234@hotmail.com. If not could someone tell me the Google Search Peramiters to find it on google. Thanks