All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 23-07-2003, 06:36 PM

Sis files

I cant download sis files on my 7650 if0i try to download them it says "unknown file content" as an error message is it a broken link or do i need a program or something to download the sis files .Ps does anyone know where i can get any good videos on 3gp format thanks for all help

Old 24-07-2003, 05:13 AM

N/A is on a distinguished road
How did you download the SIS files? From where? What, exact, files (they might be for a different Symbian operating system based phone, such as the Nokia Communicator 92xx series or the Sony Ericsson P800, instead of yours, a Series 60 based model)?

Old 24-07-2003, 09:33 PM

They bay that they are for the 7650 the files are gameboy games for my emulator

Old 25-07-2003, 06:20 AM

N/A is on a distinguished road
How, exactly, did you download the SIS files to your phone? (Are you trying to load them directly from the network or your PC? How did you get them to your PC? Bluetooth? Infrared? Email? SMS? MMS? PC Suite file transfer? What?)

From where?

What, exact, files are those (post an URL or at least give the full & complete file name, if nothing else)?

Without actual details about your problem, we can only guess or try to read your mind, but that doesn't work so well.

Old 20-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Unregistered1

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A
How, exactly, did you download the SIS files to your phone? (Are you trying to load them directly from the network or your PC? How did you get them to your PC? Bluetooth? Infrared? Email? SMS? MMS? PC Suite file transfer? What?)

From where?

What, exact, files are those (post an URL or at least give the full & complete file name, if nothing else)?

Without actual details about your problem, we can only guess or try to read your mind, but that doesn't work so well.

----> check this out...

http://www.ximplify.com/nokia-7650-symbian-download.htm

plis...just send me email to give ur opinion bout this stuff at zazaneeta@yahoo.com

My phone infected by caribe virus, and i want to remove it!! How?? Via PC File Manager or Phone File Manager (like seleQ)??

I'm already download the seleQ, but my PC can't process it??