Quote:
Originally Posted by 7650 maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Global moderator
unbelievable
its not a rumor
http://nokia.3g-us.com/

you should believe me from the first day

At the beginning of September I will let you know if there will also be a GPS system in the new 7650i. They are not sure about that at this time.
And info for Germany: Vodafone Germany (is it there also?!?) has preordered 150.000 pieces of 7650i and it will be for 299 eur per piece if you upgrade your membership for 2 years.
There will also be some color changes on the phone and no design changes.
the strange is that sites admin told me that is a typo.what the fuck is going on with nokia?

Well it is a typo because public must not know about 7650i until 26 th september.

wait for a month and you will see. There will also be some additional programs. One of them will be graphical and that is all he told me
what new in 7650i?

- MMC 32 mb
- li poly batery
- bluetooth headphones support
- 800 x 600 resolution camera

believe or not - u will se on 26 th september
I have seen some preproduction 7650i's - Its just a triband phone, Nokia have said for ages theres going to be a 7650 for the america's, and this is it, nothing special, just what they said they'll do. I admit the above specs would be nice and would be great of it were gonna happen, but its not going to happen. If you want the above then buy a p800. (Except for camera resolution, but thats inherant of the type of camera they use, which dont actually go higher than 640x480, use very little power and are fairly robust).

If knowledge is power, then to be unknowen is to be unconquerable