View Single Post

Old 27-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve1811 View Post
Hi, I have a Nokia N78 and have been having great difficulty accessing ny Orange / Wanadoo Livebox (WIFI router). I get a reply asking for pre-shared key for WLAN. I've typed in the WEP code for my router which does not work. Under settings, connections, destinations, add new access point, I have configured a connection for wireless WLAN, public, infrastructure, WEP with WEP key added but no success. Any ideas?
Hmm I'm not familiar with the Livebox, so hopefully someone else can answer. With WEP keys you do need to make sure it is the right format / spec too. You might try adding the WiFi via the WLAN scanner on the Idle screen - tends to be a bit easy for secure hot spots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danlo View Post
Hi!

I wonder, is there any way I can install a program or something to speed up the frame rate from 15 fps to 30 fps or more when recording video with the N78?

Thankyou!
I don't know of anything and I suspect it is a hardware limitation.