View Single Post

Old 22-03-2005, 05:23 PM

s12vaa is on a distinguished road
Do Not Buy Nokia HS-4W Bluetooth Headset !!!

I bought the Nokia HS-4W bluetooth headset for my Nokia 6630 mobile phone, and connection was just appalling. Sound quality was poor, also the headset disconnects every 10-15 minutes of a call !!!

I originally thought it was something wrong with my new phone, so complained to T-Mobile sales team and had the phone replaced for a brand new one. The problems persisted. I then sent off the newly bought headset to blueunplugged.com and they also did a replacement for another new one.

Guess wot???? Headset problem continued. The headset connects with my brother's Sony ericsson k700i and also the nokia 6230, but theres the same problem, it would disconnect every now and then.

I've sold the nokia headset off to some local phone shop who tested it and agreed to buy it loll. Thank god I got rid of it, but for a loss of course.

I'm now using the Sony Ericsson HBH-300 headset, and omg its just awesome!!! truly recommend it to all. Sound quality is fantastic, never disconnected so far, works absolutelyyyyy fineeeee!!!