View Single Post

Old 31-01-2005, 05:41 PM

The_Fellowship is an unknown quantity at this point
Copied from a similar post in a different forum...

[start]

Re: Can the Vodafone Nokia 6630 be un-locked?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A mate of mine works for vodafone and told me to mail my imei to him and he would see what he could do, this is the reply I got back just now

Dear Mr Fox

I write you with regards to your request for an unlocking code for you Nokia 6630. Our NUC resolutions team based in Birmingham currently makes use of 2 computers for the generation of these unlocking codes, unfortunately, these machines do not generate unlocking codes for the nokia 6630, and the machine that does generate these codes is in transit from Nokia HQ in Finland. Regretfully there has been a long delay in receiving said machine and thus, I will not be able to supply you with an unlocking code for your handset at this moment in time. Please contact us again no sooner than 14 days and request this code through Customer Services at the standard charge of 25, either ring 191 free from your handset or alternatively 08700 700 191 from a UK landline.

Thanking you for your correspondence.

[end]

That would explain the delay...pitty they can't just say that whenever you talk to them lol