View Single Post

Old 21-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizero View Post
"its now well known, that this particular theme causes countless issues on the N97"

That's not true. I extensively test my themes for at least a week before publishing, and never noticed any slow down or crashes on my n97 with this theme that also don't have custom icons. People always thinks that when the phone crashes, it's due to the theme. The fact is that n97 is underpowered for its needs, and can crash with almost any themes. You guys must understand that thememakers do not work with code, that is automatically compiled by Carbide.ui, but only with graphics, and graphics cannot alter the software of phones. So every problem you have with themes is only due to your phone and how it interacts with the code generated by Carbide.ui. It's not the fault of thememakers.
I can report that I use this on a 5800xm and it has been perfect and solid with no problems, as expected with V40 firmware, really very good. I never normally use themes, but make an exception for this one because it looks so good on a black phone.