View Single Post

Old 29-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
I'd just like to say that I have received confirmation that this app is not for public release and never was intended to be seen at this stage.

I'd like to thank people for keeping this thread (reasonably! ) civil. Running a site and a forum like this is not always easy. The moderators do a great job. They enforce the rules. However if you do have a problem with the rules or indeed a moderator please feel free to contact me.

The Mp4 question raises an interesting point and there's now a discussion among the admins / mods over what should be AAS policy. Ultimately it is my say (and thus any critcism of any of the rules or their implementation should be directed at me) but I like to take other people's opinion into account (be it moderators or admin).

The pictures is also a good point (and something I'm going to have to consider for the future).

Part of the reason we're particualry hard on illegal software (whether warez or eraly releases) is because good relations with developers are vital to be able to provide you with a good service.

Remember we're all human!