View Single Post

Old 29-07-2003, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Raven is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
The 810/900 thing I don't retract, even if they have been published they where not released officially. If I grabed that software and publish it it wouldn't automatically make it legal would it.
Do you actually not see a difference between stolen software and some bad quality spy-shots that don't actually show anything crucial???

Yes, the latest pics are of higher quality, but they still only show the external of the unit and nothing critical - which could make you wonder if SE themselves actually meant for these pictures to get "leaked", getting some early input from the users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Anyway, those are examples, not court rulings, accurate or not they still make my point
I don't think you have a point at all - other than just wanting to start an argument.. :roll:
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -Emerson