View Single Post

Old 20-12-2007, 05:54 PM

Cozzymike is on a distinguished road
Angry Installing TT Nav 6 on my N95

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a Nokia N95 (from a friend who only had it 3 weeks), which was a huge step up as my last nokia was a 6230. I did have TT6 installed on it but after I updated the firmware to version 20.0.015, then TomTom wouldnt work on it kept saying the Certificate was invalid or something. As i didnt know if the software was genuine i purchased a copy to be on the safe side. Now i am having major problems installing it on the N95. I have spent all day trying with no luck, i have read on other Forums that you have to copy the contents of the supplied Mini SD on to the n95's Micro SD and it should work, not for me, i have downloaded the update from TomTom for the Symbian S60 (relesed in Febuary 07) and still no joy. I am new to all this Smart Phone stuff, please can someone give me an idiots guide to installing, as whatever i do i cant get the App or the File manager to see the TomTom files. I understand that the TomTom wont work with the internal GPS but i have a good Bluetooth device to use instead.

Any help will be very much appreciated, as i can see that some people have had some sucess recently and that there are some very knowlegable people on here..