View Single Post

Old 22-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Angry E65 and Nokia issus

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

Having purchased an E65 a year ago as a business phone in Australia I found the battery life when using 3g and activesync to be around 2-3 hours without making a single call. Futher to the dissapointment of purchasing a 3g business phone (for email and high speed internet access on the road), it was a rude awakening when visiting the Nokia care(less) centre. I was made to wait near to an hour to retrieve my phone each time, and the problem was never fixed. In fact only on the phone's 4th visit did they declare there was a problem, they then insisted the phone was out of warranty and not their problem any longer. Having waitied weeks for unreturned phone calls and the Nokia care centre nearly throwing my phone in the bin, I contacted Virgin Mobile, my carrier to discuss my disappointment, they immediatly picked up the issue by replacing the battery at their own expense and taking the matter up with Nokia directly - bravo! Bottom line is not because of their product, but because of their complete disregard for customer service I will never purchase another Nokia again, shame on you Nokia for pushing around the little guy. PS I will remain with Virgin Mobile for as long as they maitain this level of service. Thanks for reading.