View Single Post

Old 22-08-2003, 06:38 PM

drazvan is on a distinguished road
Since many of you asked for a free trial version of SMSXtender, we came up with the following procedure:

1. You can download the application directly from http://www.simeda.com/downloads/SMSXtender.zip. We have just updated it (it's slightly larger, 12k, but it supports additional characters from various languages and it's more stable). The application however is useless without the credits, so read below.

2. Send an SMS from the phone you're going to use for testing to +40722537195. Put your email address in it and your required password (like this: email_address@provider.com,password).

3. When we receive the SMS, we will create an account for you. The account name will be your phone number, in international format, without the double 0 or + sign in front. The password will be the one you requested. We will notify you by email when your account is activated. Your account will have 1 credit that you can use to test the application. We will not issue more than 1 account per email or 1 account per phone number.

4. If you decide you like the application, you'll have to purchase it (at the current EUR 9.95 price). If you don't like it, you'll have to remove it from your phone after the test.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at support@simeda.com.

One more thing: we will check to make sure the trial requests were not sent through our system ... just in case someone was thinking about that (I know I did ).