All About Symbian Forums

All About Symbian Forums (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nokia N95 and N95 8GB (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   N95 8GB + Route66 + TomTom (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66243)

monica _69 02-11-2007 04:55 PM

N95 8GB + Route66 + TomTom
 
Just a FYI for the members here that are interested....

Just got my brand new nokia N95 8GB

what a sweet phone !!!!

Installed Route66 Mobile7 v7.3.545 works perfect !!! :icon14:

Installed TomTom Navigator 6 v6.02 works perfect !!! :icon14:

pureheart 02-11-2007 05:03 PM

Dear Monica....
ho lucky you are!!!!!!
is it your branded vodafone?

monica _69 02-11-2007 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pureheart (Post 345344)
Dear Monica....
how lucky you are!!!!!!
is it your branded vodafone?

no, I am not with Vodafone :)

it is unbranded

justnew 02-11-2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monica _69 (Post 345345)
no, I am not with Vodafone :)

it is unbranded

it is working with external GPS, isn't it ?

monica _69 02-11-2007 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justnew (Post 345350)
it is working with external GPS, isn't it ?

Route66 working great with internal GPS, very very fast locking on signal

TomTom working great with external bluetooth gps receiver, also very fast lock :icon14:

nudda 02-11-2007 08:51 PM

poo
not really worth upgrading if tomtom still doesnt work with internal GPS. Each to their own though...

bartmanekul 05-11-2007 08:28 AM

Indeed, I agree nudda.

Course, I expected monica to have the internal GPS working by now, because she gave me the impression she would do.... :rolleyes:

Logan1981 05-11-2007 08:32 AM

Well thats 30 seconds of my life wasted reading this thread.

Nothing new here. Of course those two apps will work, they worked on the standard N95.

I thought Monica had Tom Tom working with internal GPS...

:rolleyes:

bartmanekul 05-11-2007 09:20 AM

Id hazard a guess that its not legit software too, for some reason she likes boasting about that.

monica _69 05-11-2007 02:42 PM

hi bartman, long time no hear !!!

monica _69 05-11-2007 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logan1981 (Post 345642)
Well thats 30 seconds of my life wasted reading this thread.

Nothing new here. Of course those two apps will work, they worked on the standard N95.

I thought Monica had Tom Tom working with internal GPS...

:rolleyes:

I'm deeply sorry logan, I owe you 30 seconds......

bartmanekul 05-11-2007 02:52 PM

Hello monica, you never did get back to me about what you meant by 'being so wrong on that one' and 'just wait and see' (Re: the GPS midlands thread).

Just wondering if you got anything from that, and if you wanted to share, you being so community minded and all? :)

monica _69 05-11-2007 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bartmanekul (Post 345707)
Hello monica, you never did get back to me about what you meant by 'being so wrong on that one' and 'just wait and see' (Re: the GPS midlands thread).

Just wondering if you got anything from that, and if you wanted to share, you being so community minded and all? :)

keep wondering...

bartmanekul 05-11-2007 03:40 PM

No, because you say your using a bluetooth GPS for TT. Granted, a bit sneaky of me to ask when I knew the answer, but it was justified after you PMed me saying things like that eh? ;) Thus you fell for whatever they told you.

Well, I just hope you were in contact via email, and didnt waste your money on the phone to them.

Toodle pip!

monica _69 05-11-2007 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bartmanekul (Post 345720)
No, because you say your using a bluetooth GPS for TT. Granted, a bit sneaky of me to ask when I knew the answer, but it was justified after you PMed me saying things like that eh? ;) Thus you fell for whatever they told you.

Well, I just hope you were in contact via email, and didnt waste your money on the phone to them.

Toodle pip!

thanks for caring ... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

toodle pip ???? it's a UK thing I guess :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.