All About Symbian Forums

All About Symbian Forums (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nokia 3650, 3660, and 3620 (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   3600 wont boot (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33448)

bugmenot 26-01-2005 09:14 PM

3600 wont boot
 
the other day my 3600 crashed and it wont boot now.. i just binks the nokia logo a few times and then turns its self off. i tried the 3+*+green power on format but it dosnt work. any ideas or am i screwed...


ps. if i end up being screwed any one want to buy a good 3600 with some software problems...

Kamalayan 27-01-2005 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugmenot
the other day my 3600 crashed and it wont boot now.. i just binks the nokia logo a few times and then turns its self off.

How many blinks? Well iregardless, you would have to get that flashed. Had the same experience and a flash is the only solution i found effective so far.
Quote:

i tried the 3+*+green power on format but it dosnt work. any ideas or am i screwed....
That doesnt work with 36xx phones. Only *#7730# in standby.

Quote:

ps. if i end up being screwed any one want to buy a good 3600 with some software problems...
Just have it flashed and all will return to normal. I dont know how much it would cost there but here in the philippines it only costed around 9 dollars. Good luck. ;)

bugmenot 27-01-2005 03:24 AM

maby i should mail it to you to get it done... nokia here wants 100us to do it here

thanks for the quick reply


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.