All About Symbian Forums

All About Symbian Forums (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nokia N95 and N95 8GB (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   how to sign sis files (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66436)

welly_59 09-11-2007 04:38 PM

how to sign sis files
 
hi guys im new to the forum but have been lurking for a while.

i donated some money to get what looks like an excellent app - rotateme2.0 beta. I recieved the beta sis but i need to sign it, how can i do this? i can not use symbiansigned as it will not accept any of my email address :( anyone able to help?

justnew 09-11-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welly_59 (Post 346359)
hi guys im new to the forum but have been lurking for a while.

i donated some money to get what looks like an excellent app - rotateme2.0 beta. I recieved the beta sis but i need to sign it, how can i do this? i can not use symbiansigned as it will not accept any of my email address :( anyone able to help?

PM me your IMEI code and will get you a certificate

azzy 09-11-2007 09:47 PM

hi justnew if i send you my imei number would you sign the rotate me file for me. thanks

justnew 10-11-2007 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azzy (Post 346427)
hi justnew if i send you my imei number would you sign the rotate me file for me. thanks

I don't have the rotateme application, if you want a certificate to sign an unsigned application like rotateme or other one I can help you with that. I will not sign illegal software or something like rotateme which is just for people who donate

KingDingaLing 07-12-2007 12:16 AM

Just the Man
 
I need a cert for Advance call manager is there any chance you can sort it out for us will be very gratefull!

Thanx In Advance

Kind regards

justnew 07-12-2007 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingDingaLing (Post 352077)
I need a cert for Advance call manager is there any chance you can sort it out for us will be very gratefull!

Thanx In Advance

Kind regards

no problem, but I don't know why they disable any PM !!


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.