All About Symbian Forums

All About Symbian Forums (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nokia N91, N91 8GB and Nokia 3250 (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Nokia 3250 - Ask any questions and I'll / we'll (try) to answer. (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49157)

Rafe 27-07-2006 10:51 AM

Nokia 3250 - Ask any questions and I'll / we'll (try) to answer.

As requested on the N91 thread here's a thread to ask about the Nokai 3250. Please note I haven't used one personally for a prolonged period, but I'll do my best to help you out if I can.

This thread is mainl for general discussion / opinions for those looking to find out a bit more about the device. Please feel free to ask specific questions in your own forum thread.

Manduck 27-07-2006 05:38 PM

well i don't have any problem yet in my nokia 3250...but i want to ask tht when are application companies are going to make softwares for nokia 3250, Symbain 3rd edition..or not...just need to knw tht....well i also knw tht some of app are already out....but wht about more???

alsiladka 30-07-2006 03:40 AM

I am having a few problems, have you people been able to use the cookie functionality of the Inbuilt Web browser? It never saves cookies for me. Also , i am not able to use the feeds funcitionality of the inbuilt browser. Help me please

tamtem 07-08-2006 06:42 AM

about contacts and installing sis* apps.

my phone does not identify who's number call me or send me a msg. but i already save it to my phone and also sim. and also when installing sis. files error msg. always occurs.. can you help me with this?

Mehrzad69 14-08-2006 06:17 PM

Problem with install app in 3250

Hello:
I have a problem to install app or SIS and Themes file in 3250.:icon4:
Please help me in this problem and E-mail me please.
mehrzadmoheb2002@yahoo.com:)

pezzcado 16-08-2006 05:15 AM

theme lost

Why some themes that i have installed just disappeared after i turned off the phone? And when i tried to install the lose ones again, it said it's unable to installed them.:frown:

swordfish_ray 16-08-2006 04:18 PM

3250 hangs when messaged !!

hey every one .. yes the phone hangs for 30sec after messaging and its very annoying .... yes there is a temp solution .. all u have to do is dail *#7370# this will reset ur phone to company defaults.. dont worry about ur sim numbers it will be there even the memory card content.. all u have to worry about is the phone mem .. every thing will be removed and will perform as thought its just out of the company BUT !! this will be there only for 4 or 5 days .. and u will face the problem of hanging again ... i am not sure if pc format will help or it will perform the same .. i would like to know from some one who has done it ... and one more thing
find out the manafacture date of the phone ie *#0000# and it will show u the version and the date of manafacture... note : the V 3.18 and below plays good music but where as all the new ones dont .. check it out ur self u will find great difference !
hit back people . thanks !
Edit/Delete Message

geoffbfc 17-08-2006 09:04 AM

Nokia 3250 "Offline"?

My new Nokia 3250 justs stays in 'Offline' mode and fails to recognise any SIM (tried O2, Orange & BT[Vodaphone]

When I try to change the profile it just prompts 'Insert SIM'

All other bits work like the music player, camera and links up to pc no problem

Anybody got any ideas or is it just a dead unit?

Thanks

nj7 17-08-2006 09:28 AM

Seems a damage unit!

swordfish_ray 17-08-2006 07:51 PM

PEOPLE HELP !! why no replies ?

my phone hangs for 30sec when messaged !! it bugs me a lot.. please suggest what to do... :frown: any one ... if any one faced a similar problem and have fixed it.. please let me know too
swordfish_ray@yahoo.com

gokulb 23-08-2006 10:21 AM

unable to pair nokia HS-4W bluetooth set with nokia 3250

hi,

i am unable to pair nokia HS-4W bluetooth set with nokia 3250.. what ever i do it always shows the error message " unable to pair with HS-4W "

there is no other bluetooth device paired with my phone list.

what might be the problem

do help..

thanks in advance
-G

nj7 23-08-2006 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordfish_ray
my phone hangs for 30sec when messaged !! it bugs me a lot.. please suggest what to do... :frown: any one ... if any one faced a similar problem and have fixed it.. please let me know too
swordfish_ray@yahoo.com

First, close all, or the bigger, background aplicattions. Second, try a soft format, if the first one doen´st result, and should take care of that.

vijaykrish4u 24-08-2006 01:26 PM

hei friend whats the way to uninstall the themes in 3250?

nj7 24-08-2006 05:35 PM

Go to the theme - options - remove.

zevozki 29-08-2006 05:49 PM

problem with orignal games

helo my dear

I have 3250 , and my problem started when I formated the phone

then i recognized the orignal games and application comes with

phone are gone. also I search for it in the orignal memory card but

with no results...

My question is how to restore back this orignal games and applications?

regards,,,,