All About Symbian Forums

All About Symbian Forums (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sendo X & X2 (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Meet the Sendo Smartphones crew (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39483)

stuclark 26-07-2005 08:53 AM

Meet the Sendo Smartphones crew

Want to meet the Sendo Smartphones crew? If so, then Thomas and I (and Mark if he wants to come over from the States) will be in the Ship Tavern in London on Saturday 6th August. (hopefully along with some exclusive Sendo toys)

This event is part of the annual What Mobile Forums meet-up, and while it is not a ticket only event, places are limited. If you come along, you'll get the chance to meet other people from the What Mobile forums, as well as some ex-Sendo employees, and maybe even one of the editors of All About Symbian. If you would like to come, please let me know numbers by posting a reply in this thread. I am helping organise the meet up, so ultimately it's me who is controlling the numbers.

Here's the full details of times and locations:
Venue: The Ship Tavern, 12 Gate Street, Holborn, London
Time: 2p.m.
Date: 6th August

Mordred 660 26-07-2005 01:50 PM

sorry Stu - my calendar is booked solid that day ;)

stuclark 26-07-2005 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mordred 660
sorry Stu - my calendar is booked solid that day ;)

And after I gave you SO much nitice as well ;)

Rafe 26-07-2005 01:56 PM

I should be there, but won't be able to guarantee it till nearer the time. I'll try and bring along some goodies if I do go though.

I may also be able to talk about (semi-announce) some new site things too (if anyone shows any interest!)

stuclark 26-07-2005 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rafe
I should be there, but won't be able to guarantee it till nearer the time. I'll try and bring along some goodies if I do go though.

Nearer the time? It's only 11 days away now Rafe :)

Rafe 26-07-2005 02:42 PM

I may have to report for house moving duty, but I'm hoping it will be all done by then!

stuclark 26-07-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rafe
I may have to report for house moving duty, but I'm hoping it will be all done by then!

Ahh, in that case you may be excused :)

Masamune 26-07-2005 03:52 PM

No, you're not. Unless I have a death certificate in my hand signed and in duplicate, you're damn well going to be there. Got it?

zainman 27-07-2005 12:18 AM

can i get a Sendo phone to review please, i am very interesed and it could help Sendo alot too, since Pakistan is a big market they haven't covererd with their products!

stuclark 27-07-2005 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zainman
can i get a Sendo phone to review please, i am very interesed and it could help Sendo alot too, since Pakistan is a big market they haven't covererd with their products!

Sendo have gone into administration, therefore no more Sendo products can be sold and no more Sendo handsets are available for review.

zainman 27-07-2005 06:14 PM

i can do a second hand 1 too :D

stuclark 28-07-2005 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audioc
I'll not be there- sorry.

Got loads of other committments, plus London is not a place I want to be right now. Come to think of it, neither is Birmingham :o

Sure we can't persuade you?

Beer....mmm...beer ;)

fig7 01-08-2005 09:52 AM

...and neither is Stockport it would seem. There was a "security alert" yesterday at Stockport station. We were all asked to leave the station while the police went through the station and trains with sniffer dogs. About an hour later they let us back in :mad:

Anyway, unlike audioc I'll be there :)

stuclark 01-08-2005 04:25 PM

It will be good to see you, fig :)

plinkykev 04-08-2005 08:20 PM

SORRY! Sadly, i cannot attend :-( SORRY!

Hi All,

Well, I was all up for the meeting (and the pub experience), but my family (sisters+mother) have ganged up on me, and I now I cannot come :-(

But, do not fear, I have mailed some bits to Stu, to show off on my behalf.

Another time...

pk