View Full Version : A player or reader with bookmarks

Borkoff
12-06-2011, 08:14 AM
I have Nokia E72 - S60 3rd. When I read a pdf or I watch a video and I close it, when I open it again I must remeber and search where I left last time. Are there a reader and a video player that would support bookmarks?

jApi NL
13-06-2011, 12:54 PM
When you want to keep the pdf , you can store it in memory or even better on a (big) memorycard . With Filemanager - via Options - you can create a new folder with a name like PDF's and store your pdf there for easy finding . Especially when you have a lot of them .

When it is just a few pdf's , you can retrieve the bookmarks also in Adobe PDF Reader on your Phone .

A streaming video - like Youtube - can be bookmarked when exiting Real Player . These bookmarks are stored in the Folder Video(clips) . In either Memory or Memorycard , depending on your choice when storing .
Also downloaded video's are bookmarked there .

I use the third party Filemanager X-Plore , which has a lot of features and is much faster than the default Filemanager . And maybe best : it has an "everlasting" free trial . Many functions : e.g. creating new folder , rename , copy and move files , etc , etc .

:) Regards jApi NL