View Full Version : Ass-kicking Yoda...

Nosferatu
14-05-2002, 08:52 AM
Among all the possible action heroes this summer - Tom Cruise, Vin Diesel, Will Smith, SPIDER-MAN - one unlikely star is standing out... It's Yoda!!!
ATTACK OF THE CLONES doesn't even open for another couple of days but the little green man's ass-kicking skills is all the talk among fans. In fact in at least three reviews I've read so far, it's been proposed that Yoda be nominated for a Best Supporting Actor. The Jedi Master is finally getting his due and someone (a fan? Lucasfilm?) put together a commercial featuring Yoda and parodying a certain webslinger.
It's a pretty funny piece and gives you a glimpse of what Yoda can do....

Check it out at <!-- BBCode auto-link start -->http//starwars.gamigo.de/episode2/dateien/yoda_trailer.mov<!-- BBCode auto-link end -->

sexybeast
14-05-2002, 04:53 PM
i hate yoda. i hope he fights someone in the movie, cause i cant imagine how he fights.the lightsaber thing is thrice his size.hes a little monkey nipple.

TANKERx
15-05-2002, 01:04 AM
Ah! Underestimate the force you must not! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Actually, anyone who's played the evil twins in Dark Forces II will know how dangerous a little fella like that can be!

Nosferatu
15-05-2002, 08:00 AM
<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-05-14 1853, sexybeast wrote
i hate yoda. i hope he fights someone in the movie, cause i cant imagine how he fights.the lightsaber thing is thrice his size.hes a little monkey nipple.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->

hey dude, you should checkout the trailer at <!-- BBCode auto-link start -->http//starwars.gamigo.de/episode2/dateien/yoda_trailer.mov<!-- BBCode auto-link end --> then you'll know the true force of YODA... just like a sesame street character on drugs..... hehehehe...

Loonyworld
16-05-2002, 08:19 AM
I totally agree with master Nik here...

Yoda is <B>THE</B> jedi master no more no less !

Maybe hes small and looks like a nose goblin, but "The ability to destroy a planet is insignifigant compare to the power of the force"

May the force be with you
[addsig]

SwitchBlade
31-05-2002, 12:45 PM
You seen the whole thing in the film, Yoda is sh*t hot!
[addsig]

sexybeast
02-06-2002, 06:25 PM
well, having seen the movie, id have to change my thoughts on yoda. hes now an amazing little monkey nipple