View Full Version : c7 music player

rohithnair
06-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi,

I just bought nokia c7. I dnt knw much about it. But i will post watever i feels good or bad about the mobile. Right now its pretty slow.

Music player dont have any option to play from folder. that what i faced in begining itself. So if i want to hear a song which i love so much, i need to traverse in all and find out. Its taking more time since i have 300+ songs. So anybody have any software that allows to play from a particular folder??

valdyn
09-01-2011, 10:24 AM
the included file manager does this.

rohithnair
09-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi valdyn,

Thanks for your reply. Yes i can select throgh the file manager and play. but i can play the selected one file. It wont select the next song automaticaly. I need to select each song manually. There is no option to select the next song in series...

Thanks for your reply

torrentblock
10-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Hi valdyn,

Thanks for your reply. Yes i can select throgh the file manager and play. but i can play the selected one file. It wont select the next song automaticaly. I need to select each song manually. There is no option to select the next song in series...

Thanks for your reply

seriously... read the manual. you can play stuff from folders via the media player if you have your stuff tagged...

clonmult
10-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Why are you trying to play stuff from folders though?

The player is designed to use the ID tags, as pretty much all MP3 players do - as long as they're tagged right, you can play by album.

torrentblock
10-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Why are you trying to play stuff from folders though?

The player is designed to use the ID tags, as pretty much all MP3 players do - as long as they're tagged right, you can play by album.

yep... to add to that, i'm not even aware of any desktop media players that will automatically generate a playlist from a folder... does iTunes do that?