View Full Version : N8 Video Camera Beep

skarbd
05-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Okay, this is a bit of a funny one so stick with me.

I use the video recorder to take small videos of my 3 yr old. Now as you know when you press the video recorder option to start it recording it makes a beep noise. Well my daughter recognises that noise and basically tells me to stop recording, because she wants to see what I've recorded before I've recorded anything.

Does anyone know of a way to supress that beep at the start so I can record, without giving a warning of what I'm doing. It tends to spoil the recording if they are aware.

seki
06-01-2011, 02:36 AM
Okay, this is a bit of a funny one so stick with me.

I use the video recorder to take small videos of my 3 yr old. Now as you know when you press the video recorder option to start it recording it makes a beep noise. Well my daughter recognises that noise and basically tells me to stop recording, because she wants to see what I've recorded before I've recorded anything.

Does anyone know of a way to supress that beep at the start so I can record, without giving a warning of what I'm doing. It tends to spoil the recording if they are aware.

switching your phone profile to Silent mode? I have mine on silent mode pretty much all the time I've never heard the beep..

skarbd
06-01-2011, 10:05 PM
I will give that a go, thanks for the heads up.

nitinule
12-01-2011, 09:25 AM
go to personalize profile.. and set warning tone off.