View Full Version : Does the E52/E55/E72 audio player allow fast forwarding?

chmac
18-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Holamigos,

I just recently lost my E51. I'm thinking to replace it with an E52, E55 or maybe an E72. Well, it seems like the keypad on the E55 isn't really great yet, so I'll probably go one of the other two options.

Anyway, my question is to existing phone owners, about the media player. One of my biggest issues with the E51 is that in the audio player, it's not possible to fast forward (or skip) to a certain part of the song. Not so much of an issue for music, but with 30+ minute audiobooks, it was a nightmare having to start again at the beginning. Is this possible with the E52 or E72? Can I forward to a point in the song, or skip forward 10 or 30 seconds at a time, something like that?

Thank's in advance for clearing up this mystery for me! :-)

ravirdv
19-05-2010, 09:30 AM
press and hold "next" button... works on E51 as well....

nottmbantam
20-05-2010, 06:18 AM
Yeah, ditto.

Just tried it on my E72. Pressing and holding down the Next button advances the track and shows you in mins/secs how cast you have forwarded it.

Never needed it before, so didn't realise it could do that....:redface:

chmac
20-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Genius, I can't believe I hadn't found that! Thanks a lot, that's cleared up my biggest gripe with my now lost phone! :-)

doodyjim
18-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Well I get the same certificate error on Profimail as with Nokia's built-in client. It looks like this is a problem specifically with the email server's certificate and/or the N97's handling of the certificate. I guess what I need is some way to manually install the certificate... any ideas?

Okay I just re-opened Profimail and it now reads the emails fine. Don't know what exactly is going on!