View Full Version : HELP HELP HELP ON M600i!!!!!!!!!

Nero ZX
25-02-2010, 08:05 AM
HELP HELP HELP ME, EVERYONE!!!! :bawling::bawling: I downloaded the Walkman Media Player 3.0 for Sony Ericsson P1i. I knew that it won't work on M600i :con? though I tried to get it installed on my M600i. Then I restart the phone... :bawling::bawling: U know what happened? My M600i rebooted, loading the UIQ 3.0 OS and just loaded for a few seconds, then it... restarted!!! And it loaded the OS for a few seconds again and... restarted!! Then it loaded again and restarted again!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: The phone is now just dead!! I turn it on, it loads and then... restart and load and... restart!!! I can't get access into my phone!! So anyone knows hot to fix it, please tell me!!!!!! :bawling::bawling:

mr.stavros
25-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Please help!!!!

Can someone supply me with the stuff that comes included with the 8gb memory card as i have broken mine and wish to use another one?

bugmenot123
09-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Try Sony Ericsson Update Service software. Download it from SE site and try updating your M600i.

HELP HELP HELP ME, EVERYONE!!!! :bawling::bawling: I downloaded the Walkman Media Player 3.0 for Sony Ericsson P1i. I knew that it won't work on M600i :con? though I tried to get it installed on my M600i. Then I restart the phone... :bawling::bawling: U know what happened? My M600i rebooted, loading the UIQ 3.0 OS and just loaded for a few seconds, then it... restarted!!! And it loaded the OS for a few seconds again and... restarted!! Then it loaded again and restarted again!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: The phone is now just dead!! I turn it on, it loads and then... restart and load and... restart!!! I can't get access into my phone!! So anyone knows hot to fix it, please tell me!!!!!! :bawling::bawling:

Villa del Palmar Resale Timeshare (http://timeshareadvisor.org/villa-del-palmar-resale-scams-uncovered/)

enatmenty
02-02-2011, 09:07 AM
You mean "past", not "pass" or "passed", in case this could turn out to be of any use to you later on.
That said, I wouldnt have been able to help you with Dark Matter.