View Full Version : Nokia PC Suite cant detect 3650

smashpOp
16-03-2003, 11:37 AM
im in deep shit.... i just bought the 3650... and i cant seem to be able to let the pc suite to detect my phone.... my pc can detect... but not the pc suite... it is always on disconnected mode... can anyone help?

amigappc
16-03-2003, 12:39 PM
hi,

what do u use ?! i think BT.

now its important to know what do u use ?! sitecom, arcor, ..... with bt stick from witch firm.

cya amigappc

Seremify
17-03-2003, 08:44 AM
1. Have you enabled mRouter? Its the thing which looks like two grey triangles in your taskbar (near the clock)..
2. Are you using correct PC Suite? (ie. the one for 3650?)

smashpOp
18-03-2003, 10:50 AM
i m using infrared... it is plugged in to my usb port. when i put my 3650 in front of the infrared device, an icon appears on the taskbar saying '3650 is in range' but the mrouter is stilll grey in colour (not connected to any device) .. i have already ticked the infrared checkbox in the mrouter.. but nothing seems to happen....

Seremify
19-03-2003, 07:08 AM
thats very odd.. well i'll get back to u on this as my dad just got me the USB-IR port (i've being using his laptop previously).. but it should work because on his laptop I ticked the mRouter box and it was all good.

try right clicking mRouter and then "change device" and see what you get there.. i think thats what you need 2 do.