10-03-2003, 12:21 PM
I have just purchased a 3650 from an American website.
The box and instructions were in Chinese but the phone is in English.
Is this some kind of grey import that I will not get any support from?
I did not realise this when I made the purchase, I might send it back and wait untill 'the link' have them.
10-03-2003, 12:22 PM
Its better if you do return it and wait :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
10-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Have I wasted my money then!!
I hope they take it back!
The Party Boy
10-03-2003, 04:00 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
10-03-2003, 06:02 PM
Well the phone appears to be working, what am I missing out on by keeping this phone?
10-03-2003, 09:24 PM
Nothing. Just upgrade the firmware as soon as possible.
(Might be that you have to pay for the upgrade)
10-03-2003, 10:36 PM
I might send it back and wait untill 'the link' have them.
You'll be waiting a while then :2gunfire:
11-03-2003, 07:02 AM
i think u'll be better off if u keep it and upgrade the f/w when possible because then;
1. u don't have to worry about trying to return it/get it sent/getting ur money back
2. u get a phone for now to impress everyone with
3. u probably won't make that much more of a saving waiting anyway~
4. the manual is up for download too;