View Full Version : No wired headphones with a remote?

2more
13-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Are there any headphones (wired) with remote control that could be used with OmniaHD?
The ones included in the package have only call button and no volume or track control. My old Nokia remote is not working. Is there a way to "persuade" it to work with Omnia HD?
I dont want to use BT headsets as the music quality isn't as good as in wired ones, and you can't listen to the radio. Also they need to be charged and in fact it is like having an extra device :(

rleader
17-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Hi - just to register a reply for you - I haven't found any wired music remote headset either. In the meantime, I've bought the SBH650, but totally agree the sound is much degraded, but the range is 30 metres!... hopefully someone will understand that there is a market waiting here!

jakemartin
11-02-2011, 09:12 PM
I am also facing that same problem with my star phone. Smasung provides headphones that not able to change the volume or track button because it has no such type of buttons on it.

SDK
24-10-2012, 01:33 AM
Amount of the headphones still in very good shape, you can answer the phone You can also listen to music