View Full Version : E75 email memory

Rehva
04-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Ive set up my E75 and email is working fine, I can send and receive without any problems.

It doesnt remember the emails though. Every time is syncs it seems to delete all emails and only gets the unread ones.

Need some help here please.

jApi NL
09-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Since I don't own an E75 , this question : Can you find a settings-menu in Options ? And what about the old emails , aren't they stored with the original hoster , like Gmail , Yahoo , etc ?

:) Regards jApi NL

Rehva
10-07-2009, 09:38 AM
thanks for your reply

The E75 has many settings menus, none of them that let you choose where to store email.

I get all the emails on my computer (working with Outlook). But my E75 only seems to receive the unread ones. And after that it doesnt even save them.

jApi NL
11-07-2009, 11:10 AM
One more remark : in S60 V3 there is the feature Messaging . Choose Messaging > Options > Settings > Others > Memory in use . 1. Device Memory 2. MemoryCard . Seems like E75 doesn't have this option ? Or maybe operating differently ?

:) Regards jApi NL

Rehva
11-07-2009, 07:41 PM
it does have this option, its just not specific for emails, its for all messages.
I already changed those to 'memory card' that didnt help though.:o

Hugo Poelmans
17-11-2009, 07:13 PM
I don't know if your problem is already solved. But the solution is in the settings of your Outlook. You have to indicate that you want your messages to be saved on the server. If not, the mails you received on your PC won't be shown on your E75. And so you only get the unread ones. Settings in Outlook (I give them in Dutch because I use the Dutch version): Extra - accountinstellingen - dubbel klik je account - meer instellingen - geavanceerd - een kopie van berichten... aanvinken).