View Full Version : How to retrieve the pictures from the memory card

chandannasta
02-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Hi Guys,

I have got Nokia 3530 phone and I had stored some pictures on my memory card which by mistakengly I deleted it. Now is there any way I could retrieve it. I know there must be some way that many of the mobile software engineers must be knowing. Please if you could help me out. Bcoz after that I just removed the memory card from the phone and kept with me safely so that I do not save anything else. So I know in the computer there is process if we delete anything then we can retrieve from that sector of hard disc. In the same way there may be some software or anything through which we can retrieve the pictures which should be saved in any of the sector of the memory card.

jApi NL
09-07-2009, 10:20 AM
The MemoryCard on your Phone is a FlashMemory . When you delete any data from there it will be gone forever . Deleting data from the harddisk in the computer works in a different way . It disables the entry to data , but does not remove them , unless there is overwriting with other data .

:) Regards jApi NL

celltech
09-07-2009, 12:38 PM
just download data recovery for mulimedia card and u can retrieve the images

godsw
16-07-2009, 06:56 AM
i recommend Godsw transfer 2.0

giantmonster
11-01-2010, 07:11 AM
Dont you thinkg that memory card details cannot be retrieved by any of the softwares.. Its just deletes it and because of the replacement immidiately of any other things which is saved. The cache will erase any backup..