View Full Version : eReader help

aoi-chii
27-06-2009, 04:50 PM
I've just installed the eReader program on my 6120, and I'm wanting to read some of the .pdb files that should work with the program.

However no matter where I place the .pdb file it won't show up in the program.

If anyone would be able to help me find out where I need to place the file/how to install the .pdb I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance!

Cass1959
15-08-2009, 02:46 PM
I've just installed the eReader program on my 6120, and I'm wanting to read some of the .pdb files that should work with the program.

If anyone would be able to help me find out where I need to place the file/how to install the .pdb I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance!
Same here - no answer from Fictionwise & I'd really like to finish 2 (of about 60) eBooks I've bought from them & PalmDigitalMedia over the years...
Anyone know of another reader that will decode the secure .pdb format used by eReader (they unlock with username & credit card #)
Thanks in advance!

Cass1959
15-08-2009, 02:51 PM

Thanks in advance!
Oops - just found the answer in the forums - haven't tried it yet... here's the link:
http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72710
Look for post by "wocius"

Cass1959
16-08-2009, 05:20 PM
OK. The fix is, place your eBook .pdb files in the (expansion card) folder :\DATA\Others and, on next launch, eReader will find the ebooks.