View Full Version : E75 Mail for Exchange access group

Afro
09-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Hi, first thread on this site. First symbian phone actually. I have a NZ purchased E75 and so far am very pleased with it after using windows mobile devices for so long. The one issue I do have is that MfE seems to be access point specific. I can't find a way to set it so it will use a destination access group with prioritised access points. I want it to default to wifi when it is in the office or at home and then change to 3G when out of range of wifi. Is there any way to acheive this?

Afro
10-06-2009, 02:31 AM
I see MfE version 2.9 does this. Does anyone know what version is on the E75? Not sure how to check my version.

Has anyone tried 2.9 on an E75?

mjlaris
29-06-2009, 02:21 AM
The E75 has Mail for Exchange as a native application in the firmware. Unlike earlier devices, you do not (actually cannot) download the Mail for Exchange application from Nokia. I am not certain which version it is but It's probable the latest (2.9).

Mark

PDADoc
30-06-2009, 11:58 AM
The E75 has Mail for Exchange as a native application in the firmware. Unlike earlier devices, you do not (actually cannot) download the Mail for Exchange application from Nokia. I am not certain which version it is but It's probable the latest (2.9).

Mark

The version of MFE on the E75 is v2.0, the 2.9 MFE is the latest but might not necessarily be compatible with the E75, I don't know for sure yet.